Health experts have suggested many ways to detoxify our body; one great way to do so is through fruit juices. All types of juices are composed of different vitamins and minerals and other valuable health elements, many of them are great anti-oxidants. For detoxification, we only consume raw fruits and cut down on regular food intake.
Many people know that detoxifying the body with fruit beverage is quite easy and helpful to maintain good health. It is also very helpful for people who are extremely overweight and want to detoxify their system. You do not at all need to purchase expensive juices from the supermarkets; instead you can easily squeeze fresh juices at home in a power juicing machine which are much healthier and not at all expensive. All you will need is different fruits or the ones that you would like to have and just blend them in a power juicing machine.
Many people go for a juice detoxifying diet just for a few days to clean the digestive tract and colon completely. In order to expedite the detoxifying process, you can have up to two glasses of prune juice every day. During the rest of your day, you can replace all the regular meals with water and fruit juices.
You might also wish to have juices that contain celery in them. Celery helps to eliminate carbon dioxide in our body up to a great extent. People who live in polluted areas have increased chances of accumulating carbon dioxide inside their bodies.
Fruits juices are a very effective way to remove all the toxins from the body. Once you detoxify your body with fruit juices it starts functioning accurately and in a much better way. Fruit juices are also a source of strength and energy. You can choose to survive on fruit juices only for up to 10 days and that too if you are unhealthy or extremely overweight.
Below are some tips that you can follow to detoxify your body.
– Get an excellent quality power juicing machine to make fresh fruit juice at your home without incurring much expense for packed juices.
– Eat as many fresh and ripe fruits as you can. Try to have at least one or two grapefruits, three lemons and six oranges per day. Other than these fruits, eat as many other fruits as you can. This will not only help to detoxify your body, but also fill your daily needs of calories up to a greater extent. Remember, juicing provides more nutrients.
– Do not forget to drink at least eight to ten glasses of distilled or spring water. Also drink water in between eating fruits but not while eating fruits.
– Drink fruit juices of all kinds according to your needs. The most beneficial fruit juices are sourced from apples, organic grapes and oranges. These juices are very useful to detoxify the body. However, you must ensure that you do not take juices from juice cocktails or concentrates. If you find it difficult to get organic and pure fruit juice, you can replace it with water.
– Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes every day in open air. Walking is also a great form of exercise, whereas you can also go running or jogging if you are physically fit for it.